All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionSilicon Devices and Process Integration covers state-of-the-art silicon devices, their characteristics, and their interactions with process parameters. It serves as a comprehensive guide which addresses both the theoretical and practical aspects of modern silicon devices and the relationship between their electrical properties and processing conditions. The book is compiled from the author's industrial and academic lecture tes and reflects years of experience in the development of silicon devices. Features include: * A review of silicon properties which provides a foundation for understanding the device properties discussion, including mobility-enhancement by straining silicon; * State-of-the-art techlogies on high-K gate dielectrics, low-K dielectrics, Cu interconnects, and SiGe BiCMOS; * CMOS-only applications, such as subthreshold current and parasitic latch-up; * Advanced Enabling processes and process integration. This book is written for engineers and scientists in semiconductor research, development and manufacturing. The problems at the end of each chapter and the numerous charts, figures and tables also make it appropriate for use as a text in graduate and advanced undergraduate courses in electrical engineering and materials science.
- Author(s)Badih El-Kareh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1044 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.