All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionMoney. Sex. Power. Some things are always in fashion...Christine Fairbrother is a London barrister, specialising in high profile divorces. Her fashion designer daughter, Isabelle Cisse, is about to launch her first collection. Full of dreams and ambitions, she also has a fatal weakness for unsuitable men...Victoria Crabtree's position as the mistress of Massimo Rivelli, one of the world's leading manufacturers of couture fashion, is precarious. Massimo shows sign of wanting to divorce his wife and Victoria's always in danger of being replaced with a younger model. But he's about to discover just what lengths Victoria will go to in order to survive...Three women set on a collision course. Their lives and conflicting ambitions become tangled as Christine handles the divorce case that could give Victoria the man she's always wanted,but which could wreck her daughter's career.
- Author BiographyRupert James is a celebrity and fashion journalist. He lives in London and is married to a barrister.
- Author(s)Rupert James
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight397 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.