All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionA TREACHEROUS JOURNEY Joel McAllister is a lieutenant in the Confederate Army--or at least he was, until Lee surrendered. Now he's determined to get as far away from war as possible, somewhere beyond North and South (and maybe somewhere with some gold): Idaho Territory. Accompanied by his steadfast sergeant, Riley, the two former soldiers travel westward from Texas. But the trail to Silver City is littered with peril--including a band of toriously merciless Comanche warriors. When his traveling party expands to include two women survivors of a Comanche raid and a Banck Indian, Joel will need to rely on what soldier's instinct he has left in him to deliver everyone to Silver City alive--and keep them alive once they're there.
- Author BiographyCharles G. West lives in Ocala, Florida. His fascination with and respect for the pioneers who braved the wild frontier of the great American West inspire him to devote his full time to writing historical novels.
- Author(s)Charles G. West
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.