All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide for people who buy and sell silver coins-on eBay, on other Internet websites, at coin shows or coin stores, or elsewhere. It is intended for those who buy or sell coins based on their investment value, rather than their design or scarcity. This book displays the bullion value of silver coins for every world nation and year of origin between 1800 and 2000. An alphabetical listings of countries and deminations (and sometimes a simple addition), shows the base value of any common silver coin. This is vital information, because many current coin guides have t recalculated bullion values, and continue to estimate coin value based on silver prices from a time when it was worth only a fraction of today's value.
- Author BiographyDonald O. Case is coin expert with over 40 years of experience in the buying and selling of U.S., Canadian and world coins. As a professor in major American research universities he published scholarly articles on coin collecting and the counterfeiting of coins, as well as on many other topics. He currently lives in the United States.
- Author(s)Donald O Case
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Joseph Dietz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.