All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA mysterious pendant. A sinister suitor. And an epic chase to the Edge of the Map...1706. The rival Dutch and English East India Companies sail the world s oceans, bringing back exotic treasures and tales of fantastical lands. In coastal Hollyport, Margaret faces a terrible choice: to abandon herself to a marriage that could erase her very soul, or to risk all aboard a ship bound for dangerous waters. With her betrothed husband, the sinister Mr Van Guelder in pursuit, Margaret embarks on a journey like other: where pirates, flying islands and secret empires await; along with unexpected friendship from troubled young bleman Taro, whose estate holds surprises and sorrows of its own. But Van Guelder is never far behind, r is the power of the mysterious lodestone round his neck, and Margaret will have to learn the true nature of suffering before she can ever be free.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Hopkinson has a passion for history, fairy tale and Japan. She has lived all her life in Bradford, West Yorkshire (UK). She has had over 30 short stories published and won prizes in three writing competitions. Silver Hands is her first novel.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Hopkinson
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTop Hat Books
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.