Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionWith the number of kidney failures drastically increasing and more people on hemodialysis than ever before, a well regulated diet is needed more than ever. If your kidneys fail, you will need to change your diet. At times, it is merely changing the way you prepare some of your favorite foods. Whether you are on dialysis or facing kidney problems in your life, a change in diet may prolong your kidney use and in many cases, your life. So enjoy the book. Eat well. Eat healthy. Live long and prosper.
- Author BiographyThe author has been a caregiver for nearly 25 years. Most recently to a family member with kidney failure. During the illness, information was, at best, confusing. In this book, he tries to make sense of hemodialysis, diet, kidney functions and more. While this book may be titled Cookbook, it is so much more than cooking. It is understanding.
- Author(s)Dave Capper
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.