All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionSilver Spoons Holiday Cooking with Renal Failure Cooking for the holidays for those with renal disease.
- Author BiographyThe author has been a caregiver for nearly 25 years. Most recently to a family member with kidney failure. During the illness, information was, at best, confusing. In this book, he tries to make sense of hemodialysis, diet, kidney functions and more. While this book may be titled Cookbook, it is so much more than cooking. It is understanding. So here is to healthier eating. May you eat well, live long and prosper.
- Author(s)Dave Capper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.