All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis checklist is the first in a series of volumes describing the silver-stained glass roundels and unipartite panels from the 15th to the 18th centuries to be found in public buildings, museums and private collections in the present five provinces of Flanders (Belgium); as well as documented roundels and unipartite panels whose whereabouts are presently unkwn or which have been moved to other locations or collections in the past. The checklist also mentions all kwn related material, and where possible, photographs of this material have been added. As far as the related material is concerned, the relevant publications are also mentioned. The related material includes direct designs, like drawings or engravings, and drawings and roundels which belong to either the same series or which are copies of these series. The present volume covers the Provinces Limburg and Flemish Brabant. An inventory of the roundels in The Netherlands is also foreseen.
- Author(s)C J Berserik,J Caen
- PublisherWindroos, De
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- Series TitleCorpus Vitrearum, Belgium, Checklists
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBeernem
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintWindroos, De
- Weight857 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.