All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis story is designed to help a science teacher in Elementary and in the Middle School. It talks about Albert Einstein formula, E=mc2. It is introducing students to nuclear physics. In an easy way it explains this energy quotation. The simple illustrations and easy story helps catch students' attention.
- Author BiographyAndrzej Kaczmarski was born in Poland. He completed a MFA degree (Master in Fine Art) in Academy of Fine Art in Warsaw Poland, and a MAT degree (Master in Art Teaching) in Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri. He worked as a Graphic Designer in Europe, and also worked as a university instructor in the United States. He has a wife, Monika, and two sons, Oliver and Oskar. Oliver and Oskar love science and they inspired the author to create this book.
- Author(s)Andrew Kaczmarski
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.