All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEspecially newly adapted edition for Australian and New Zealand readers, SIMPLE ABUNDANCE is a book of 366 evocative essays-one for every day of the year-written for women who want to live by their own lights. Sarah Ban Breathnach shows how your daily life can be an expression of your authentic self as you follow the rhythm of the seasons and the year. Here for the first time, the mystical alchemy of style and spirit is celebrated. Every day your own true path can lead to a happier and more fulfilling way of life-the state of grace kwn as simple abundance. Sarah Ban Breathnach has inspired thousands of readers all over the world through her gentle lessons of joy and comfort, and SIMPLE ABUNDANCE has become the life 'bible' to discovering the authentic life you were born to live.
- Author BiographySarah Ban Breathnach is the author of the world-wide best-seller, SIMPLE ABUNDANCE. A regular guest on 'Oprah', Sarah also runs workshops for women around America.
- Author(s)Sarah Ban Breathnach
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2005
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight700 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.