All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFacebook is one of the most popular destinations on the Internet: Americans spend nearly a quarter of their online time there. And while using Facebook, volumes of their personal private information is voluntarily exposed to marketers, fraudsters, and hackers. Regrettably, very few understand the risks and even fewer users kw what settings to flip to make their profile more secure on Facebook. This book is for the enlightened business owner, engaged parent, inquisitive teen, or concerned consumer who're looking to understand their risks in using Facebook, and, what buttons to flip to better lock-down their profile. This book offers a 30,000-foot perspective on the risks facing every Facebook user yet zooms-in on specific actions, settings, and configurations to make Facebook's privacy settings work for you.
- Author BiographyRussell Mickler, Principal Consultant of Mickler & Associates, Inc., has over 17 years of professional experience leading and managing IT organizations. As a technology consultant, Mickler assists small to mid-range businesses with crafting and executing technology strategy. In addition to earning his Master's Degree in technology from the University of Oregon, Mickler is a Computer Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE). Mickler teaches graduate and undergraduate technology courses for many universities across the country. Mickler is the co-author of several books concerning Information Technology and Information Security. Mickler is also a public speaker on matters concerning social media and technology, and creates all types of media at micklerandassociates.com and his blog reinventwork.com. Russell Mickler and Mickler & Associates, Inc. can be found on Facebook, on Twitter at @micklerr, and emailed directly at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Russell Mickler
- PublisherSimple Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimple Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.