All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning Indian chef, Atul Kochhar, shares his passion for Indian food with a wonderful collection of recipes based in the rich culinary tradition of the sub-continent.Atul's style of cooking is contemporary and his enticing recipes reflect the diversity of modern Indian food with its vibrant colours and intriguing blends of flavours. All the recipes are drawn from all parts of India, from the rich, meat-based Moghul food of the North to the vegetarian curries of Goa and Kerala and the aromatic fish dishes of Bengal and Assam. Atul provides a hands-on guide to cooking superb authentic Indian food at home.Cooking techniques are clearly explained in the recipes; a good home cook will find most of the dishes in the book easy to prepare and even a beginner could attempt many of them successfully. There are also menu suggestions and general guidelines for choosing dishes that complement each other for the perfect Indian dining experience.
- Author BiographyAtul Kochhar was the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star,accomplished during his tenure as Head Chef at Tamarind in 2001, he thenwent on to open the highly acclaimed Benares Restaurant & Bar for whichhe was awarded second Michelin star in 2007. His approach has changedthe way people perceive and experience Indian cuisine. Taking inspirationfrom his native India, while continuously researching regional dishes, Atulhas managed to combine his heritage with his love of British ingredients tocreate a unique and innovative modern Indian cuisine.
- Author(s)Atul Kochar
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Width171 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.