All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic selection of knitting patterns for cushions and pillows from established designer and bestselling author Claire Crompton, author of The Knitter's Bible and Knitter's Bible project books. Featuring strong designs across a range of styles for the new-to-knitting market, all the knitted cushion projects included are either Beginner, Easy or Intermediate skill level, and the majority are Easy. As well as patterns and project instructions, you will also find an explanation of the abbreviations used, a knitting needle conversion chart, a skill level key, a standard yarn weight chart, knitting techniques and making-up techniques. Projects include: Pompom Cushion, Bright Stripe Pillows, Beaded Cushion, Vibrant Seating Cube, Fringed Ribbon Pillow. Blooming Rose Pillow, French Knitted Cushion. Black and White Pillow, Diamond Pattern Pillow and Bunting Cushion.
- Author BiographyClaire Crompton has worked as a pattern cutter, sample garment maker, and a hand-knitting designer and pattern writer. She has also worked as a cross stitch designer for a large needlecraft company, developing skills in charting and writing embroidery instructions for kits and booklets. Claire is now a workshop tutor and author of several books on cross stitch and knitting including the bestselling Knitter's Bible series.
- Author(s)Claire Crompton
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note40
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.