All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting is cool again! Knitting groups are springing up everywhere and those of us who perhaps learnt to knit as children and then forgot about it are w rediscovering the joys of sitting down with friends, some beautiful yarn and a pair of nice chunky needles. For those new to knitting, Ros provides all the information you need to get started, with an overview of yarns, termilogy and step-by-step instructions on how to knit. All the projects in the book are made with just two stitches (either knit or purl) and most use simple squares, oblongs or tubes for super-easy knitting. Gorgeous photography by top lifestyle photographer Yuki Sugiura captures the sheer pleasure of knitting what you wear.
- Author BiographyRos Badger is the founder of the children's knitwear company Little Badger . Before forming her own company she designed and produced knitwear for clothing lines by Marks & Spencer, Flyte Ostell, Copperwheat Blundell, and Georgina von Etzdorf, among others. Badger has been a professional knitwear designer for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Ros Badger
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date11/11/2015
- Content Note80 photographs and 150 illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.