All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Cancer Society reports that there are more than 45 million smokers in the U.S. Quitting smoking is difficult, but the frightening truth is, about half of all smokers who continue to smoke will end up dying from a smoking-related illness. That's why this book is an invaluable resource for anyone who wants the tools, tips, and tricks to quitting smoking and staying smoke-free, once and for all. Simple Principles(TM) to Quit Smoking addresses this issue from every angle, including developing willpower, handling withdrawals, addressing the fears associated with quitting, dealing with stress without cigarettes, eating a n-smoking diet, dealing with setbacks, and, most important, remaining smoke-free for life. Finally, this book offers helpful behavior-modification exercises, activities to replace a smoke break, as well as a list of foods and vitamins that can help people quit smoking. The 200 simple tips and tools readers learn in this book will allow them to enjoy the benefits of a n-smoking lifestyle, including health, happiness, and a longer life.
- Author BiographyAlex A. Lluch is a renowned author who has written more than 200 books in a diverse range of subjects, including business, weddings, weight loss, health, fitness, babies, pregnancy, self-help and more. He has sold more than 4 million books in North America alone. Lluch is known for writing books that are very comprehensive yet extremely easy to read and understand, making them favorites of readers worldwide. He has been featured on Fox News, AOL Health, WebMD, Pregnancy Today, Parenting magazine, the Chicago Sun Times, and more.
- Author(s)Alex A Lluch
- PublisherWS Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWS Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.