All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionDON'T READ THIS BOOK unless you want to boost sales, awareness and credibility for your business right away. By communicating the right messages about your products and services to targeted media-members and customers at the right time and place (public relations or PR ), you can reach your goals fast and cost-effectively. And w, you can take advantage of the power of the press on your own without spending a fortune! This book gives you the inside secrets and a simple, step-by-step guide to build buzz and get ticed by the media. In a matter of hours, you'll learn the PR skills necessary to take advantage of free publicity and gain third-party credibility you simply cant obtain any other way. If you want to take your business to the next level of success quickly and easily, read this book!
- Author BiographyMelanie Rembrandt is one of the country's top, small-business, public-relations experts and the founder of Rembrandt Communications(R), LLC, www.rembrandtwrites.com. As a SEO copywriter, PR consultant with 20-plus years of experience, an award-winning writer with hundreds of published works to her credit, and the author of Secrets of Becoming a Publicist, Melanie has an excellent track-record for helping entrepreneurs get the targeted, national media attention they need to boost awareness, credibility and sales fast. A magna cum laude graduate of the prestigious, UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, Melanie is the PR expert for StartupNation, SmallBiz America Network, and PINK Magazine. She also provides training presentations to organizations nationwide and valuable information via her products, services and newsletter.
- Author(s)Melanie Rembrandt
- Publisher1win Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1win Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.