All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLife gets more complicated every day. Whether you're struggling with information overload, attempting to act effectively with limited resources or trying to change bad habits - all you need is Simple Rules. Donald Sull and Kathleen Eisenhardt have spent the last decade working with businesses around the world, and have developed a set of highly effective, tried-and-tested rules to help tackle complex problems, whatever they are. In Simple Rules they share them with you. So, how do we make the best decisions when deluged with data? How do we solve problems across global networks? And how do we pinpoint what exactly it is that is holding us back from success? Sull and Eisenhardt have distilled two careers-worth of research, experience and work into a much needed guide to achieving our most pressing personal and professional objectives, from overcoming insomnia to becoming a better manager or a smarter investor. Full of tips, illuminating case studies and clear advice, Simple Rules provides the tools you need.
- Author BiographyDonald Sull is a global expert on strategy and execution in turbulent markets. He is a Senior Lecturer at MIT and was formerly Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the London Business School. He has published three award-winning books and ten best-selling Harvard Business Review articles. The Economist identified his theory of active inertia as an idea that shaped business management over the past century and Fortune listed him among the ten new management gurus. Kathleen M. Eisenhardt is Professor of Strategy and Organization at Stanford University. She is the co-author (with Shona L. Brown) of Competing on the Edge: Strategy as Structured Chaos. They have been working together on the ideas behind Simple Rules for over a decade.
- Author(s)Donald Sull,Kathy Eisenhardt
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.