All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionA book of poems written over 40 years, dating from the 1960s to the present, taking as their themes sex, children, death, love, and the language that tries to represent them.
- Author BiographyR. Allen Shoaf, former Marshall Scholar and Danforth Fellow, and recipient of two Fellowships of the National Endowment for the Humanities, is the author or editor of 12 books, including CHAUCER'S BODY, SHAKESPEARE'S THEATER OF LIKENESS, and MILTON, POET OF DUALITY. He is also the author of nearly 90 papers and reviews. Over the past 20 years in the University of Florida, he has won six teaching awards as well as the Alumni Professorship in the Department of English. With the late Julian Wasserman, he co-founded the prize-winning journal EXEMPLARIA.
- Author(s)R Allen Shoaf
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.