All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDoing things the right way is tops on every bride's mind at this most important celebration, but wadays we don't grow up learning the art of how to word an invitation or how to seat guests at a formal party. Simple Stunning Wedding Etiquette will focus on everything you really need to kw, but skip the stuff you don't, such as how to dress properly for a white tie affair (it will never happen). Instead, Karen Bussen will spend time on the important things such as how to word invitations properly and how to put together a ceremony program. She'll talk about what traditions might be best left by the wayside (garter toss, anyone?) and which are really sweet moments (cake cutting and toasts, for example). Karen will include lots of lists, sidebars, and bullet points offering guidance on how to handle sticky situations, such as people asking to bring dates or their kids to the wedding when you haven't invited them.Also discussed will be how to incorporate mixed cultural and religious traditions for both the ceremony and the reception, and guidelines for how to think about everything from menus to seating to special needs. It will be a simple, more practical primer on etiquette for the modern bride who wants to be timelessly stylish yet has to contend with a new set of criteria; changing family configurations (divorced parents, second marriages, children, etc); gift registry; blending cultural traditions; and many other issues that impact the way we celebrate today.
- Author BiographyKaren Bussen has planned weddings to complement a wide variety of locations, budgets, and tastes, from celebrity-filled events to casual, intimate affairs. She has been featured on Inside Edition and other national and local television programs, and she is the cooking and entertaining expert on the Do-It-Yourself Network series, Home Made Easy.
- Author(s)Karen Bussen
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl40 / bw / tt40 photographs
- Weight540 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.