All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe simplest and most effective guide to building your wealth. This book takes years of experience and study, and translates it into very practical rules for saving, investing, and building wealth from absolute scratch. Designed for people on a regular income, and those in debt, it shows simple and effective techniques for eliminating that debt and gaining ermous amounts of wealth over time. Having had much of his own time and money wasted by motivational speakers and series authors out to get rich off selling books, seminars and DVD's, Costello gets his revenge by showing his audience how to achieve their dreams without spending so much as a dollar on the wealth industry. If you are tired of living paycheck to paycheck, and want to find a way to financial stability and financial freedom, then this is the book for you!
- Author BiographyAndrew Costello is a professional author, with hundreds of business articles to his name, as well as two books and several screenplays. He is also recognized as one of the worlds foremost experts in wealth building, having built his own from scratch, and helping thousands of people out of debt and into positions of financial stability. A well known campaigner for financial reform, and a sound monetary system, he has been heavily criticized by a number of Corporations and Unions for revealing their corrupt business practices. He now resides in Seattle, where he dedicates his time to writing and his family.
- Author(s)MR Andrew Costello
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.