All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal book for weavers who want to go beyond the scarf and start making garments, appealing to both the to newer weavers because of its simplicity and to seasoned weavers because of its patterns. Sewing, assembly, and finishing are explained in detail and the reader is encouraged to make each garment her own and alter to her shape and style.
- Author BiographyJane Patrick grew up on the broad plains of south central Nebraska where, from an early age, she earned the moniker of the family putzer because she was always making things. It wasn't until she walked into the weaving studio at Longum ri home economics school as an exchange student in Iceland that she knew that weaving was something she must do. Since then weaving has been both her livelihood and her hobby. Jane is the former editor of Handwoven magazine and is currently vice president of sales and service for Schacht Spindle Company Inc. She has taught weaving classes and workshops, given lectures on weaving, and juried textile art shows. Jane lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Jane Patrick,Sara Goldberg
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.