Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFor four decades, Alan Siegel and Irene Etzkorn have been on the frontlines of the battle to make things simple. They have consulted with Xerox, American Express, 3M, the U.S. Air Force, the IRS, and many others to simplify their processes, their offerings, everything they do - with dramatic results for these businesses and the customers they serve. Siegel and Etzkorn believe in simplicity as a philosophy, a guiding principle, and a way of life, but they have learned firsthand that it's t so simple to make things simple - it demands a commitment to clarity, honesty, discipline, and intelligence. Three things, the authors believe, can be said with certainty: simplicity works; it is accessible to all of us; and we've never needed it more than we do today. These three principles are at the core of SIMPLE, a book that will expose the overly complex things you do, reveal the reasons why you do them, and make it harder for you to keep on doing them.
- Author BiographyOver the past three decades, ALAN SIEGEL has become one of the best-known figures in the branding business. He has achieved the stature of both pillar of the establishment and provocative iconoclast, while building a leading brand consultancy, Siegel+Gale, devoted to positioning global companies for competitive success. Siegel has worked as a consultant, author, and commentator, creating guides for the Wall Street Journal on understanding financial markets, and serving on the boards of numerous business and cultural organizations. IRENE ETZKORN is one of the world's foremost authorities on simplification, and has built Siegel+Gale's Simplification portfolio into the largest and most well-respected in the field. She has worked extensively in the financial services, government and healthcare sectors, for clients like Allstate Insurance, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, General Electric, the IRS, Genworth Financial, and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to simplify their customer experience.
- Author(s)Alan Siegel,Irene Etzkorn
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight279 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.