All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features the most current design standards for the wood industry. Load and resistance factor design (LRFD) methods are being used for design analysis to relate more effectively to computer--aided design (CAD) methods. The focus on CAD design systems have become generally accepted, and their impact on design processes are addressed in this book.
- Author BiographyJAMES AMBROSE is Editor of the Parker/Ambrose Series of Simplified Design Guides. He has practiced as an architect in California and Illinois, and as a structural engineer in Illinois. He recently retired as professor of architecture at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Harry Parker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/1997
- Series TitleParker/Ambrose Series of Simplified Design Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Notereferences
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Revised byJames Ambrose
- Edition StatementNew ed of 5 Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.