All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a companion text to Dr Hesselson's first book about pacing, Simplified Interpretation of ICD Electrograms focuses on teaching an understanding of the electrogram (EGM) signal for troubleshooting ICD rhythms. The book includes an in depth review of the general function of an ICD (defilbrillation electronics, arrthythmia detection/therapy), as well as an extended summary of the commonly encountered arrthythmia in an EGM and ECG format. Throughout the book, Dr Hesselson emphasizes that the key for troubleshooting these devices lies in the ability to make the transition from surfaceECG to EGM interpretation. Also included is an extensive chapter on biventricular pacing, particularly as it relates to its function in an ICD. The book ends with 50 clinical case studies designed to illustrate the text's key principles. No one has attempted previously to explain the EGM signal in such a pedagogical style, and significant amount of material has been formally published detailing methods for troubleshooting biventricular ICD pacing systems. Expert guidance on understanding the EGM signal for troubleshooting ICD rthythms. Includes 50 clinical case studies. Covers all aspects of the general function of ICDs. Contains an extensive chapter on biventricular pacing.
- Author BiographyAaron B. Hesselson, MD, BSE, FACC is Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan.
- Author(s)Aaron B. Hesselson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Futura
- Content Note196 illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.