All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- Description...a practical guide to the application of TRIZ ...compact and well written with a number of easily comprehensible examples. It is a very useful addition to the other books on TRIZ ... - TQM Magazine This completely revised and updated second edition continues to demystify TRIZ, the internationally acclaimed problem solving technique. It demonstrates how TRIZ can be used to enhance Six Sigma, CM, SCM, QFD, and Taguchi methods. In addition to numerous exercises, worksheets, and tables that further illustrate the concepts of this multinational method, this indispensible volume- * Presents a new model for problem solving based on four TRIZ tenets - contradiction, resources, ideality, and patterns of evolution - simplified for better understanding and application * Shows you how to maximize your current techlogy investment by combining techlogy with TRIZ * Illustrates how both small and large companies are using TRIZ and achieving significant results * Provides clarification of how the patterns of evolution allow t only what-if scenarios, but real forecasts with significant accuracy. With the valuable tools described within these pages you will be able to find invative solutions to problems, understand the evolution of systems, and develop more ideas, faster.
- Author(s)Ellen Domb,Kalevi Rantanen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note102 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.