CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe most common thing that keeps organizations from succeeding is a lack of clear goals and an overabundance of busywork. How can employees invate and be effective if they are unfocused and bogged down in daily functions that they have control over? Steve Epner is the master of keeping it simple. In Simplify Everything, he presents three effective steps to improve outcomes, keep employees engaged, and provide a better daily experience in your organization. The program is as easy as 1-2-3: 1. Document ONE goal or objective 2. Ask TWO simple questions 3. Live the THREE principles Help your team stop doing busywork for good!
- Author BiographySteve Epner has the unique ability to make complex concepts understandable for mere mortals and busy executives. He knows that no matter how much technology you have available, you must solve real business problems in order to succeed. An early pioneer in the world of computers, Steve wrote his first program at the Illinois Institute of Technology in 1965. In 1976, he founded his own consulting company, User Group, Inc., and in 2005 finalized its sale to Brown Smith Wallace, a financial accounting and advisory firm based in St. Louis. In 1991, he started publishing the Distribution Software Guide, which is provided as a membership benefit to over fifty line of trade associations. Steve holds a BS in computer science from Purdue University and a MS from the Purdue University College of Technology. In 2007 he was appointed the Innovator in Residence at Saint Louis University. His other accomplishments include being a member of the faculty for the University of Industrial Distribution and for the Manufacturers Representatives Education and Research Foundation, being a member of the Graduate School of Business faculty and part of the Center for Supply Chain Management Studies at Saint Louis University, and teaching innovation in the undergraduate business school at Webster University. He has published over 1,000 articles and made over 400 professional presentations. This is his ninth book.
- Author(s)Steve Epner
- PublisherLive Oak Book Company
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLive Oak Book Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.