Consider these sponsored items
- AU $44.99Free postage
- AU $24.15Was:AU $32.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past 40 years Richard Koch has wanted to uncover the simple, elemental, elegant and parsimonious principles that are needed to create great new businesses. To qualify, a principle must be so overwhelmingly powerful that anyone can reliably use it towards extraordinary results. Is there any principle that can tell you how to do that consistently and with a high chance of success? Working with venture capitalist Greg Lockwood, his co-author on SUPERCONNECT, and supported by research from the elite firm of OC&C Strategy Consultants, Koch has the answer. The principle Koch and Lockwood have discovered behind extraordinarily successful businesses is simplifying. Some simplify on price - take Ryanair's budget flights which still take you from A to B, but so cheaply that nearly everyone can afford them, multiplying the size of their market - and some simplify on proposition, such as Apple's decision to cut down on the number of their product lines and focus on perfecting only a few devices. With case studies of famous companies in all different industries from finance to fast food, the authors show how anyone can analyse their business's potential to become a simplifier, and which route they should take to maximise the impact.
- Author BiographyRichard Koch (Author) Richard Koch is a millionaire entrepreneur who has started or turned round a number of successful companies, including Belgo Restaurants, Filofax, Zoffany Hotels and Betfair. He is also the author of 13 highly acclaimed non-fiction books. Greg Lockwood (Author) Greg Lockwood is a partner at venture capital firm Piton Capital. He has a Masters of Management degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, and is the co-author of SUPERCONNECT with Richard Koch.
- Author(s)Greg Lockwood,Richard Koch
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteApprox. 25 black and white diagrams
- Weight445 g
- Width234 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.