All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimplifying Complexity explores how to eliminate igrance, which in the view of the author is the purpose of the sciences and techlogies and their consequent developments. The book deals with the plurality of the sciences and techlogies. It is about the way in which each of them develops around the prosthetics of printed languages and the models used as visual aids to help us create new modes of communication and solve human problems.
- Author BiographyGeorge E. Yoos, Professor Emeritus in the Department of Philosophy at St. Cloud State University, USA
- Author(s)George E. Yoos
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Open
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 18 schw.-w. Abb., 9 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight526 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.