All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe mood of the moment is all about taking a stalgic look at the past. What better way to begin than by learning how to knit and sew as your grandmother did, creating your own heirlooms, with this adorably collection of knits for newborns and babies up to the age of two. The twenty projects include cosy cardigans, irresistible sweaters and tops, beautiful blankets, and a gorgeous double breasted cashmere coat, and can all be made using just a few simple techniques which are fully explained right from the start. Each project is knitted in beautiful, classic, yarns that are t only soft and gentle against young skin, but are also practical in that they are easy to wash and care for. The projects in this book are simple eugh to enable new knitters to create something very special, such as a cute striped hat and ribbon-tie bootees. The introduction contains all the basic kw-how to get you started, from choosing the correct yarn, to casting on and key stitches. As vice knitters gain in confidence, they, along with more experienced knitters, will enjoy further techniques, such as colourwork, edging and cabling.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is one of the foremost designers and authors of hand knitting patterns in both the UK and the US. Her bestselling books have earned her a dedicated army of fans who adore her stylish easy-to-make designs that have an enduring appeal. Debbie is currently the Knitting Editor on Junior Pregnancy and Baby magazine and has previously designed knitwear for Baby Gap. Debbis has also developed her own range of yarns for hand knits which is renowned for its quality and which is widely available throughout the UK, US and Canada. Debbie lives in London.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.