All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionLiving gluten-free doesn't need to be difficult. This easy-to use cookbook offers over a hundred recipes that are easy to prepare - and delicious, too - for main dishes, side dishes and desserts. Chapters will cover such topics as: whole meals for weekday dinners that can be prepared in half an hour; recipes for single dishes that can be prepared in 15 minutes or less; breakfast and brunch menus and standalone recipes for breakfast on the go; recipes specific to traditional holiday meals; and, basic gluten-free mixes such as flour blends, biscuit and pancake mixes and spice mixtures that can be stored and used in a variety of recipes. With gorgeous photos and a wide range of recipes, Simply...Gluten-free Quick Meals offers recipes, ideas and strategies that will make your time in the kitchen, and possibly your life, all a little easier.
- Author BiographyCAROL KICINSKI is the author of the food blog Simply . . . Gluten-Free and the book Simply . . . Gluten-free Desserts. She lives in Florida.
- Author(s)Carol Kicinski
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Content Note16 page colour photo insert
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.