All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionNothing beats the smell and taste of freshly baked bread and Peter Sidwell has created over 50 delicious, easy-to-follow recipes for baking loaves using either conventional methods or a bread-maker. Simply Good Breadis packed with dozens of ideas to suit every mealtime and occasion: you'll find everyday breads such as French Onion Bread to make a simple lunch really special; Sun-dried Tomato and Thyme Loaf that's perfect for a dinner party; and Peter's favourite Cumbrian Whigg Bread - great for family picnics. With this book you too can enjoy the wholesome goodness and versatility of home-made bread.
- Author BiographyPeter Sidwell is the author of Simply Good Taste, Simply Good Bread, Simply Good Pasta and Simply Good Family Food. He is the presenter of the Channel 4 cookery series, Lakes on a Plate, a celebration of his passion for the Lake District and its food, and his Simply Good Taste cookery school is based in Cumbria.
- Author(s)Peter Sidwell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.