Simply Living: Modern Wisdom from the Ancient Book of Proverbs by Cecil B. Murphey (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Nov
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Proverbs deals with the human search for meaning. Through reason, experience, common sense, and observation, the sages sought to discover God in the details of daily life. In Simply Living, Cecil Murphey reacquaints us with dozens of proverbs--some familiar and some forgotten--and helps us apply these ancient insights to the problems with which we contend in our modern lives.
- Author BiographyCecil Murphey is a pastor, educator, and writer. He has written dozens of books on a variety of topics with an emphasis on Spiritual Growth, Christian Living, and Caregiving. In these books, he shares his personal experiences as he strives to be closer to God and seeks God's will for his life.
- Author(s)Cecil B. Murphey
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.