All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative and useful manual guiding the reader through a 28-day detox programme which includes eating only raw and living foods. Many detox and nutritional plans espouse the virtues of only raw food, but author and raw foods lifestyle coach Natasha Kyssa also champions the inclusion of living foods - those that have been soaked, sprouted and fermented. Including 135 recipes as well as plenty of guidelines and background information, the SimplyRaw guide follows a proven approach to better health, natural weight loss and healthy lifestyle changes.
- Author BiographyNatasha Kyssa, a raw vegan for over 16 years, is a certified raw lifestyle coach, living foods nutrition specialist, raw chef and live food instructor.
- Author(s)Natasha Kyssa
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.