All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you discover how to turn easy-stitched blocks into stunning diagonal quilts, with math, cutting, and setting triangles! You can make easy patchwork blocks into sensational on point quilt designs with math, and setting triangles. You can sew rows of quilt blocks together, then follow the easy 1-2-3 cutting instructions and reassemble the patchwork pieces. In this stunning new volume, popular quilter and author Sandi Blackwell gives you 12 new easy quilt projects with patchwork blocks that only look complicated. You can create patchwork table toppers, wall hangings, quilted table runners and full-sized quilts with the easy diagonal setting technique.
- Author BiographySandi Blackwell is an award-winning quilter and the owner of Stitched Buy, a successful quilting business.
- Author(s)Sandi Blackwell
- PublisherLandauer Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationUrbandale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLandauer Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.