All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 18 beautiful patterns to crochet for girls. It is suitable for both beginner and experienced crocheters. It is the perfect gift book for mothers and grandmothers. Packed with fresh and modern crochet projects for babies, toddlers, and young girls to wear, this book is a fantastic way to learn to crochet. You'll love to stitch and share these 18 original easy-to-crochet patterns for making hats, headbands, cowls, and collars. You'll also learn how to create adorable accents and flower embellishments to enhance your creations with a special touch. Irresistible boutique designs are included for infants through to preteens, so you can keep crocheting as the little girls in your life grow. Author Cony Larsen's sage advice, step-by-step instructions, and clear illustrations assure that even beginners will have success, and advanced crocheters will appreciate the wide range of inspiring patterns provided inside.
- Author BiographyCony is the author of several crochet books from Fox Chapel Publishing, including Just Like Me Crochet Patterns, Crochet Bouquet (9781574213461) and Crochet Undercover. She is the founder and CEO of Ammee's Babies, a company that produces hemstitched baby items, including blankets, bibs and more.
- Author(s)Cony Larsen
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrated diagrams, includes patterns
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.