All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur growing appetite for veg-focused and meat-free food requires recipes that are simple, practical and full of fantastic fresh ingredients; and award-winning food writer Sybil Kapoor has developed a collection of dishes to help us eat our fill. Bursting with clever ideas for great 'greens', from peas and new potatoes to scorzonera and oriental salad leaves, this book shows you how to make the most of your veg at its seasonal best. Covering favourite as well as unfamiliar ingredients, each featured veg is unraveled by Sybil's savvy tes on selecting, prepping and cooking. Delectable dishes showcasing the versatility of each ingredient will ensure these veggies regularly take centre stage on your plate. With ideas ranging from wild mushroom and barley risotto and salt-baked celeriac to carrot and cardamom cake and cucumber ice cream, you'll discover a range of recipes that will quickly become kitchen classics. Sybil has created the essential guide to amazing veg-based meals and sides. Simply Veg is simply perfect for the modern cook.
- Author BiographySybil Kapoor is one of Britain's most respected food writers and she has won awards for her cookery writing, including two prestigious Glenfiddich Awards, and two Michael Smith Awards from the Guild of Food Writers. She recently won Food Writer of the Year at The Fortnum & Mason Food and Drink Awards 2015. Her career began as a chef in London and New York. She wrote for Waitrose Food Illustrated and Taste for many years and now writes regularly for the Guardian, Financial Times Weekend magazine and House & Garden. Her bestselling books include Citrus and Spice, Simply British and Taste: A New Way to Cook.
- Author(s)Sybil Kapoor
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.22
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.