Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past fifty years, U.S. Air Force reparable inventory has been allocated based on an analytic model developed by Dr. Craig C. Sherbrooke. Although versions of his model can be implemented easily with the help of a computer, the analytic approach fundamentally lacks the flexibility to address numerous logistics issues. This body of research will offer a vel alternative approach that will enable researchers to investigate currently unsolved logistics problems such as quantifying the benefits of lateral resupply.
- Author(s)Todd C Burnworth
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.