All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionSimulation and Monte Carlo is aimed at students studying for degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Operational Research, Computer Science, and allied subjects, who wish an up-to-date account of the theory and practice of Simulation. Its distinguishing features are in-depth accounts of the theory of Simulation, including the important topic of variance reduction techniques, together with illustrative applications in Financial Mathematics, Markov chain Monte Carlo, and Discrete Event Simulation. Each chapter contains a good selection of exercises and solutions with an accompanying appendix comprising a Maple worksheet containing simulation procedures. The worksheets can also be downloaded from the web site supporting the book. This encourages readers to adopt a hands-on approach in the effective design of simulation experiments. Arising from a course taught at Edinburgh University over several years, the book will also appeal to practitioners working in the finance industry, statistics and operations research.
- Author(s)J. S. Dagpunar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.