All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Simulation in Nursing Education: From Conceptualization to Evaluation is a wide reaching text presenting a complete range of issues and advances in simulation. Simulation in Nursing Education: From Conceptualization to Evaluation provides both a foundation for the vice and advanced strategies for the seasoned simulation educator. Simulation in Nursing Education: From Conceptualization to Evaluation approaches the challenges and opportunities of simulation by updating the work of the first edition to reflect the most pressing issues and invations in simulation. Two new chapters address the art of debriefing and integrating patient safety competencies into clinical simulations. Ather new chapter describes how the Quality in Safety for Education in Nursing (QSEN) competencies can be integrated into clinical simulation scenarios. Although this is a second edition, the book is still considered a foundational one, providing core, essential content to those educators who are just beginning their journey using clinical simulations whether they are in an academic setting or a clinical institution. The first edition of Simulation in Nursing Education: From Conceptualization to Evaluation altered the teaching and learning environment of nursing. The second edition is an essential resource for every nurse educator at every level of nursing education.
- Author BiographyDr. Pamela R. Jeffries, Professor and Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at Johns Hopkins School of Nursing, is a distinguished leader in clinical simulation education and research. With 25 years of teaching experience, Dr Jeffries was the project director of a three-year, seminal simulation study conducted by the National League for Nursing and Laerdal Medical Corporation. Dr. Jeffries is one of the nation's foremost experts in the design and implementation of simulations in nursing education and student outcomes related to simulation in nursing education.
- Author(s)Pamela R. Jeffries
- PublisherNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.