All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionRory McShane should be excited to spend the summer in East Hampton with Conr Rule, her generous, smart, cute boyfriend. After all, Rory's longer the hired help at the Rule famile mansion on the beach, and she and Conr have made it through a year of long-distance dating. But w in the months leading up to college, Rory can't help but wonder if she really belong's in Conr's world. Isabel Rule is still trying to get over Mike, the last devastatingly sexy surfer who broke her heart last summer. Enter Evan, an aspiring filmmaker who's kind, funny, and crushing on Isabel. He'd be the perfect summer fling - so why can't she seem to forget about Mike? Set against a backdrop buzzing with the rich, the famous, and the wannabe rich and famous, Since Last Summer is the perfect beach read for teen and new adult readers.
- Author BiographyJoanna Philbin was born in Los Angeles and raised in New York City. She holds a BA from Brown University and a JD and an MFA from the University of Notre Dame. She is the author of Rules of Summer and the Daughters series, and lives and writes in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Joanna Philbin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRules of Summer
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight500 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.