All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, a project of the ISEAS Malaysia Study Programme, documents the series of important events that have contributed to the warmer relations presently enjoyed by Singapore and Malaysia under Abdullah Badawi. The eight chapters cover background, solving bilateral ties, intensifying official visits, developing people-to-people contacts, deepening public sector ecomic ties, expanding private sector ecomic ties, renewing educational and sporting events, and uplifting future relations. Four useful appendices have also been included to provide the opinions of eminent persons on the current state of bilateral relations between the two close neighbours. In an era of rapid globalization and inter-dependence, the two countries have much to gain by maintaining harmonious relations and by strengthening ecomic cooperation to bring peace and prosperity to their people. The book provides readers, whether businessmen, analysts, politicians, students or policy-makers, with a greater appreciation of recent developments in the bilateral relationship that will have a profound impact on the future direction of the two countries.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Edited byK. Kesavapany,Saw Swee-Hock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.