All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of single charge tunneling comprises of phemena where the tunneling of a microscopic charge, usually carried by an electron or a Cooper pair, leads to macro- scopically observable effects. The first conference entirely devoted to this new field was the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Single Charge Tunneling held in Les Hauches, France, March 5-15, 1991. This book contains a series of tutorial articles based on lectures presented at the meeting. It was intended to provide both an introduction for nexperts and a valuable reference summarizing the state of the art of single charge tun- neling. A complementary publication with contributions by participants of the NATO Advanced Study Institute is the Special Issue on Single Charge Tunneling of Zeitschrift fur Physik B, Vol. 85, pp. 317-468 (1991 ). That issue with original papers provides a snapshot af the leading edge of current research in the field. The success of the meeting and the publicatian of this volume was made possible through the generaus support af the NATO Scientific A:ffairs Division, Brussels, Belgium. The Centre de Physique des Hauches has provided a superbly situated conference site and took care af many lacal arrangements. Both far the preparation of the conference and the handling af some manuscripts the suppart af the Centre d 'Etudes de Saclay was essential. The editing of the proceedings volume would t have been passible without the dedicated efforts of Dr. G. -1. Ingald, who tailared a 1\.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number294
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHermann Grabert,Michel H. Devoret
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.