All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionHerschel Henderson says, 'I do', to gain access to his wife's money. Lexington Lewis vows for his better and her worse, and Brian Flaw claims until death do we part, but does he really mean it? The one thing these men share is ne of them will give up the sexual freedom they enjoyed as single men to make their marriages work. Herschel has a mistress that he sexes more than his wife and thinks thing of it. Lexington is making love to as many women as he can, and Brian is sexing women of every ethnicity because he's become bored with his wife. Will their infidelties come back to haunt them in the end?
- Author BiographyHoneyB is the pseudonym for bestselling author Mary B. Morrison. Mary lives in Oakland, California, with her son, Jesse Byrd, Jr., nearby on a full basketball scholarship at the University of California at Santa Barbara.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.