All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionZach Levy, the left-leaning son of Holocaust survivors, has promised his family he will marry Jewish. But when he falls for Cleo, an African America activist who is battling with her own inherited trauma, he finds himself forced to choose between the family he loves and the woman who might turn out to be his soul mate.Exploring the modern tension between Jewish-American and African-American history, SINGLE Jewish Male Seeking Soul Mate is a relevant and engaging vel about what happens when politics enter a relationship.
- Author BiographyLetty Cottin Pogrebin is an author, activist, and national lecturer. She is a leading figure in Jewish and feminist activism. A founding editor and writer for Ms. Magazine, Pogrebin is also the author of eleven books, including the memoir Getting Over Getting Older (1996), the novel Three Daughters (2003), and the groundbreaking How to Be a Friend to a Friend Who s Sick (2013). She is also the editor for the anthology Stories for Free Children, and co-creator of Free to Be... You and Me and Free to Be A Family. Her articles, op-eds, and columns have been published frequently in a wide variety of magazines and publications, including the New York Times, Harpers Bazaar, and the Ladies Home Journal. A leader in many social justice causes, Pogrebin has served as the President of the Authors Guild, Chair of the Board of Americans for Peace Now, and is the co-founder of various organizations focusing on topics such as women s issues and Middle Eastern politics. She currently serves on the board in numerous organizations, including Americans for Peace Now, the Ms. Foundation for Education & Communication, and Brandeis University Women s and Gender Studies Program.
- Author(s)Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- PublisherFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Weight481 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.