All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of successfully raising two sons on her own, Denise finds herself involved with both of their fathers, as well as in a relationship with a new man. Jimmie, after learning that his son is a top basketball prospect, suddenly wants a major role in the teenager's life. Walter is trying to gain custody of his twelve-year-old. And there's Brock, who is falling in love with Denise but is uncertain whether he wants a ready-made family. Denise is left with plenty of tough decisions to make, but thankfully she has the character and independence to make it work.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Omar Tyree is the winner of the 2001 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work--Fiction, and the 2006 Phillis Wheatley Literary Award for Body of Work in Urban Fiction. His books include Boss Lady, Diary of a Groupie, Leslie, Just Say No!, For the Love of Money, Sweet St. Louis, A Do Right Man, and Flyy Girl. He lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. To learn more about Omar Tyree, visit his website at OmarTyree.com.
- Author(s)Omar Tyree
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight215 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.