All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMcInerney shares a plan that can integrate single adults into families and become a win-win situation for everyone in the church. Single Not Separate clearly teaches that the many precious gifts that singles possess can be utilized in any ministry.
- Author BiographyVirginia McInerney has appeared on The 700 Club and is a regular speaker at Vineyard Church of Columbus, a congreagation of over 6,500 in Central Ohio. She received her bachelors degree from the University of Florida and her masters from Regent University in Virginia Beach.
- Author(s)Virginia McInerney
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight327 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.