All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2005 the bombshell dropped: Sharon Rose was diagsed with breast cancer. From that day her life would never be the same again. Every day around 125 women in the UK are diagsed with breast cancer. Like Sharon they face an emotional roller-coaster ride coupled with the prospect of major surgery and the strength-sapping effects of chemo and radiotherapy. Roughly eight out of ten survive, and this figure continues to improve year on year. Sharon is one of the survivors. Now happy and healthy again, with an unquenchable zest for life, she has written this account in the hope that her experiences will give strength and hope to others diagsed with this devastating disease.
- Author(s)Sharon Rose
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Content Note19
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.