All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionJane Madison's life is perfect: She's left her unsatisfying librarian job, moved to the country with her boyfriend David (who is also her hunky astral warder), and opened a school for witches. Alas, Jane never thought her students would be so challenging. And she didn't think Hecate's Court would mandate a Major Working by Halloween. And she never imagined she and David would end up fighting about ... everything! Before long, Jane wonders if she should ditch the Madison Academy. But that would have dire magical repercussions - in addition to tossing her love-life in the trash. Jane needs a Single Witch's Survival Guide!
- Author BiographyMindy Klasky learned to read when her parents shoved a book in her hands and told her she could travel anywhere through stories. She never forgot that advice. Mindy's travels took her through multiple careers-from litigator to librarian to full-time writer. Mindy's travels have also taken her through various literary genres for readers of all ages-from traditional fantasy to paranormal chick-lit to category romance, from middle-grade to young adult to adult. In her spare time, Mindy knits, quilts, and tries to tame her endless to-be-read shelf. Her husband and cats do their best to fill the leftover minutes.
- Author(s)Mindy Klasky
- PublisherBook View Cafe
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleJane Madison Academy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook View Cafe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.