Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionPlasmonics has already revolutionized molecular imaging, cancer research, optical communications, sensing, spectroscopy, and metamaterials development. This book is a collective effort by several research groups to push the frontiers of plasmonics research into the emerging area of harnessing and generation of photon angular momentum on micro- and nascales. It offers a glimpse into the ongoing research efforts to develop new types of plasmonic vortex-pinning platforms and chiral nastructures for light harvesting, bio(chemical) sensing, drug discovery, and nascale energy transfer.
- Author BiographySvetlana V. Boriskina is a research scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. She obtained her MSc and PhD from Kharkiv National University, Ukraine. Dr. Boriskina's research blends nanophotonics, plasmonics, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, and mechanics to explore light-matter interactions on the nanoscale. Nikolay I. Zheludev is a professor of physics at the University of Southampton, UK. He directs the Centre for Photonic Metamaterials at Southampton University, UK and the Centre for Disruptive Photonic Technologies at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Prof. Zheludev received his MSc, PhD, and DSc from Moscow State University, Russia.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note190 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNikolay I. Zheludev,Svetlana Boriskina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.