All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Arld is a prolific and versatile mathematician who has done striking work in differential equations and geometrical aspects of analysis. In this volume are collected seven of his survey articles from Russian Mathematical Surveys on singularity theory, the area to which he has made most contribution. These surveys contain Arld's own analysis and synthesis of a decade's work. All those interested in singularity theory will find this an invaluable compilation. Professor C. T. C. Wall has written an introduction outlining the significance and content of the articles.
- Author(s)V. I. Arnold
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/1981
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29d.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.